пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

AMD K10 THERMAL SENSORS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Thermal Sensors section Now if you add the Thermal Sensor applet to the dashboard, it should show up: As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you may not be able to execute some actions. So, you would need to include the following option from the hardware monitoring driver section in your kernel. The only ID I find is F I was having a problem even finding a utility that would monitor CPU temp. Fri Jan 29, I'm just guessing though.
Uploader: Kajikazahn
Date Added: 28 June 2011
File Size: 29.21 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 24497
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thanks for the heads up, mine just did the same thing on 2. Driver contributed by Clemens Ladisch, reviewed by Jean Delvare.

Only users with topic management privileges can see it. No, create an account now.

thermmal View unanswered posts View posts from last 24 hours. Not that it isn't helpful, but this does not explain the actual implementation.

If so, is there an updated one somewhere? The newer cpu reports the same. But only RC3 is available now.

Gentoo Forums :: View topic - lm sensor for AMD K10 CPU not working correctly

Our Mission As host of the pfSense open source firewall project, Netgate believes in enhancing network connectivity that maintains both security and privacy. Mon Nov 15, 6: Sat Jan 30, 1: The CPU ID would have to be determined, the new sensor line would have to be added to the amdtemp senssors code, then it would have to be recompiled with the new CPU information.

The only ID I find is F Loading More Posts 55 Posts. Oh, and by the way, I'm fairly certain you have family 10h, as all the other output from cpuinfo is in decimal.

I'm just guessing though. I downloaded mine from the lm sensor wiki since the current kernel in gentoo sources doesn't have it yet. Any performance figures for this interesting cpu setup? Not sure where those txt strings come from in the amdtemp. Fahrenhe1t, I'm running pfSense 2.

k10temp: temperature sensor for AMD Family 10h/11h CPUs

Maybe you could boot Ubuntu from USB on your pfSense box without installing itinstall the lm-sensors package, then run: As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you may not be able to execute some actions. The temp doesn't show though. Display posts from previous: Reply Reply as topic.

Thats a good idea but then I still have a broken temperature status. I was thinking about taking my dremel and making a notch in the IHS on my so I can insert a temp probe.

If you don't want to go through all that, attached are the updated amdtemp. Mine is working great now… It's nice to have temp readings Pill MonsterApr 7, Here is the URL that details the fix in the code. DSparilApr 5, No where close to accurate.

I don't think there is a acpi driver I can use for my motherboard. Which is a shame, because I'd really like to know.

From the shell, I checked "kldload amdtemp" and the module is definitely being loaded.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий