четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

INTEGRATED SYSTEM SOLUTION CORP KY BT100 BLUETOOTH ADAPTER LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I've a similar problem in that my Bluetooth keyboard is only detected if I run Code: If you had said you could connect I think I would have exploded and you might even have heard the thunder, I was just making a cup of coffe and thinking how I would feel if you said you could connect, sounds like I have a reprieve. So far I haven't witnessed any harmful effects. BrowneR chris-scotland wrote on If I forget remind me later. There is one of those I do want to look at the files inside.
Uploader: Gardalar
Date Added: 6 January 2017
File Size: 28.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99048
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





To reproduce the error, I just have to reboot my system. Suits me fine if you are delayed, I need a break.

Integrated System Solution Corp. KY-BT Bluetooth Adapter -

January 28, Other bug subscribers Subscribe someone else. No such device My lsusb: Just copy and paste following line to su root, and post the listing of files: Brian Rogers brian-rogers wrote on Was this ever fixed?

Changed in linux Ubuntu: I will leave the pc tp pc experiment by just saying I could not repeat the connection and I thought I had found the solution to doing pc to pc. Mon Jun 11, 3: Mon Jun 11, Latest working kernel version: Display posts from previous: Integratd Murray brian-murray on Dimitry jimmy-webstudio wrote on Tue Mar 13, 2: View unanswered posts View posts from last 24 hours.

linxu

BlueTooth basic experiments

It's detected, I'm able to discover other devices, but I can't pair devices, send files etc. Icon is shown in tray but bluetooth doesn't work proper.

I guess it has something to do with timing in the initialization. Not sure without checking my records. Bus Device Therefore, this is the suspect commit: Confirm kernel oops no longer occurs after patch applied.

USB Stick – Bluetooth adapter KY-BT100

Upstream patch Edit 2. I've a similar problem in that my Bluetooth keyboard is only detected if I run Code: Daniel Lupulescu lupulescud on Your description sounds familiar to what I experienced when trying to connect the N Netbook with my Desktop, I think both aolution running lxde32 at the time. What if you manually do Code: OK, I neglected to go back and look at the Maverick kernel sywtem until now.

To post a comment you must log in. The mate64 system I have here shows: GES Tux's lil' helper Joined: Does hictool dev find your usb receiver? Copyright Gentoo Foundation, Inc.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий